Monday, September 20, 2010

✖sorry broken your heart because of me✖

i never though that i will broke your heart again..
its all my fault..
i try to being me..
but
every times i try to be me...
it will hurt your feeling...
and thats why i'm afraid to being me..
i'm afraid of my shadow..
and i'm afraid to fall in love again..
cause i'm afraid that i will hurt someday..

its hard to care about me..
cause everytime you try to near by me..
on the same time your heart is hurt..
true right??
i want to say sorry..
but i know your heart still hurt no matters what...
i try to be honest..
but its still the same damn thing..
and it make it worst...

i always love you...
yess i do..
your love always in my heart..
if you can heard me..
please call me back..
please be my side...
and i keep calling your name on deep in my heart...
i know nobody can heard it..
but i can...

you always asked me to being me..
me myself...
but..
when i be myself..
you keep on silent...
silent until i want to crying..
your silent make me crazy..
yes..i'll crazy because of you...

i think...
its time for me to run away from you...
to keep your heart from keep hurting...
to make your smile come back..
to make your life become more happier...

well my love...
i'll keep the love with me..
but remember me..
i'll always waiting you..
don't want to marry you its doesn't meaning that i don't love you..
i always love you..
please trust me..
i know its hard to you..
its also hard to myself too..
i always love you deep in my heart...
always...

i'll marry with you someday..
hope lets we pray together that we are mean to be together forever...

p/s: i love you always even you make me cry...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

0 cinta utkku:

Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select