Thursday, September 16, 2010

✖honest is hard, liar is easy✖

its that true that honest is hardest thing??
for me,honest is not hard is you know how to be honest and not try to be too way honest to somebody,...

liar..lie to other person is bad thing..it can be worst nightmare if the person know the truth..
for me, sometimes we need to be liar just cause to care about someone else feeling...

I try to be honest..I always want to be honest..its does not mean I'm a liar...I just keeping the secret save in my heart..not easy keep about my feeling away from everybody..

keeping secret about feeling can make an emotional..if the emotional control our heart and mind..it hard to make an decision..it just like satan is whispering in ears and try to illuminate our heart..it can make our mind and heart lost...and the satan will proud of itself cause seditious our mind...

seems like my english is worst.. (sape suh ponteng klas inggeris.)..

back to the title..
being a liar...if always a liar even a good thing still want to cheating other person..they must know the due that will happen..it maybe the worst thing ever...

honest....i like being honest..but i like keeping secret to..i mean if i had a problem..i will secret it..thats why i always crying alone..alone in my bed..hahaha...crying until my eye swelling..

owhh!!i sound stupid speak english..hahahaha~speak malay la..

jujur memang sukar...penipu memang senang..tapi..jujur akan mendatang kn kebaikan..tp menipu mendatang kan akibat yg sgt2 teruk...

menipu biarlah ada sebab nya,...dan jujur lah bertempat..kalau leh..lapik2 lah kejujuran yang ada..

mlm...
mate bengkak...
ngantok~

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

0 cinta utkku:

Usagi Sailor Moon - Link Select